exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, September 12, 2005

Blogger-zen

I have been thinking about this whilst driving in to work today. How NOT to antagonize people and be a good blog-zien. How NOT to feel violated when your folks keep asking about your blog and what nonsense are you writing there..too free isit?!

1. Do not write about work
2. Do not write about family
3. Do not write about friends
4. Do not write about anything personal
5. Do not write about anything political
6. Do not comment on anything anyone else said/blogged...especially superstar bloggers
7. Do not swear

So, I've decided that this blog is all about me, me me and me. And I will break all the above rules. Well, except the part about work.

5 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Woohoo! I change blog link now! :)

And erm about the blogging topics: I've done all of them except for #1 and #4. #1 - I will never touch, #4 - I'm starting to dip my toes in but nothing exciting happening in that area at the moment lah!

9/12/2005 06:55:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

...and welcome Marcus!

I could'nt take it anymore..I just can't be myself with my old blog.

This was why I kept using you as my avenue to vent..heehee.

Still getting used to this..give me some time ok?I promise to come back.

And...since I'm on a roll, coldfeat.blogger.com is also up and running!

9/12/2005 07:12:00 AM  
Blogger mooiness said...

Wah lau want to advertise your blog also wrong:
coldfeet.blogspot.com right? :P

Am assuming that'd be the chronicle of everything leading up to the wedding? Cool! :)

9/12/2005 07:45:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Aiyoooooooo

coldfeat.blogspot.com.

Paiseh.Thought it was blogger.com. And yes, its coldfeat..cause I thought it might be a feat to actually say I DO.

Still undecided though.Might have it to coldfeet instead.Wot do you think?

9/12/2005 08:17:00 AM  
Blogger mooiness said...

Erm "cold feat" is a good pun - stick with it. :)

9/12/2005 08:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home