exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I got hit

I got hit by a lorry earlier today

I don't believe this. My car is 3 months old.The whole right side is smashed in...so hopefully it'd do with just a knock job.

The idiot shithead of a lorry driver who works for Daya Forwarding sdn. bhd. from Sungai Petani was obviously in the wrong, as the body of the lorry crashed into my car.But because it was not a direct hit from behind, some sorry excuse aka arrogant bitch for a sergeant says that I will not be able to claim third party!

Imagine that. It's just easier for her to close the case by assigning, "Oh, its no one's fault.Case closed, no insurance claims."

By the way,anyone else that gets into an accident next time, make sure you DO NOT get the investigating officer as sergeant NORFIZA from the P.J main Police Station. She's a real chao chee bye.If you get her name written down in your report, REQUEST A CHANGE IMMEDIATELY.

The worst part is that it was obviously the lorry's fault. Everyone at the scene of the accident said that.But this bitch kept saying that I cut into his lane,which obviously,I DID NOT. So okay fine.We agreed that I can claim 3rd party insurance. Then she has to wait till 1 hour later to call me and ask me to come back to the police station. Obviously I ask her what for. She, being the fuckya bitch she is, refuses to tell me why,just insists that i've got to go.

So, I headed back without a side mirror to my car and I can't even close my poor dented car. Guess what that chao chee bye said? That fucking bitch got me to drive my poor car all the way back to see her just to tell me she decided its no one's fault so she's closing the case and sorry, no claims.

KNNBCCB.

Fucker,can tell me over the phone rite?Just because you have too much fucking time on your hands doesnt mean that I do as well. I, for one, am not as stupid as you.

And Ive just got to say this. This is the first and possibly the only time and reason that I am glad I am leaving Malaysia for good. Encounters of the close kind with the most inefficient and asinine cops in the whole world does leave one breathless and resigned sometimes.

It is just ironic that I was actually on my way back from submittitng my visa application and feeling quite sad about leaving KL. Now, no regrets.

..................................................................................................
Sorry if my posting is a little incomprehensible today. I''m not in the right state of mind and just plain tired..I need hugs *sniff*

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Shite....that's fucked up. Ok cheer up - it could have been worse *touch wood*. Yes I too am happy for you that you do not have to deal with Malaysian bureaucracy anymore (well, on a regular basis anyway) pretty soon.

Gave you a virtual hug. :)

9/15/2005 09:16:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

This is like really really bad.I mean, how more "sui" can my car get?Yesterday kena saman,today kena langgar.Tommorrow kena tow?

And it's RED,auspicious color or so we thought..

Tank u.. looking at my hug counter jump..

9/15/2005 09:23:00 AM  
Blogger mooiness said...

Sibei sui ah. I think it's a sign to get rid of it which you are but only in Dec. So in the meantime, go to temple and get some "foo" or something. :P

9/15/2005 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home