exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I don't wanna go..

She is breaking my heart into a million pieces.

I will be leaving for the UK this weekend, and have no idea when will I be home again. It is friends like this that makes the world a better place which otherwise might have been populated by ugly toothless horse-like whores

I have always said that friendship is more important than men..otherwise you are WL4 a.k.a "will die for cock" or "wai lan sei"

Well, I am hypocritical. I am wai lan sei-ing. I am moving halfway around the globe (again!!) for some man. And I do not know what will happen next.

I'm sorry. I'm so very very sorry...

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Having true friends means never having to apologise for being absent. :) You're lucky indeed.

It'll be ok. Cheer up. :)

10/04/2005 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

yups, that's true. that's what i said in an email to you yesterday. your friends and family will understand. they are the least of your headache.

10/05/2005 04:44:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I am going with my heart. But does my heart know better than my head?

Does it really understand the complexities of a life without joy?Does it really understand a life without nearby friends and being stuck at home with nothing but a roaming cat?Does it understand a life without the love of my life?

10/05/2005 04:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home