exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Sunday, September 25, 2005

thank you

This is my blog,and I shall do whatever I like....even blatantly plagarizing marcus. And thank you Marcus, for your words of wisdom and virtual drinking/bitching session.You do not know how much that meant to me.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

To a friend who's hurting

I can only offer words, even though words can only do so much to soothe your pain. You have doubts and you feel low but I share with you this:

"I care not so much what I am to others as what I am to myself. I will be rich
by myself, and not by borrowing."
Michel De Montaigne

Your self-worth is intrinsically yours to decide; you are more deserving of the good things than you think.Throw away the baggage of old and treat whatever comes next as a blank canvas. Step back and realise that this is nothing in the bigger scheme of things - life inevitably moves on and you still have ppl by your side who truly loves you.

1 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

If you ever need it, we can definitely do it again. :)

9/26/2005 04:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home