exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Drained

This past week have been an emotionally draining experience that I really hope will not continue.

First, I got into an accident ,which ,if the lorry came 2 inches closer,would have smashed my face in. And then the money drain of purchasing a ring and paying RM1800 for a visa application.

And then finding out that I am unable to claim insurance, the ring engravement is all wrong, and that I might possibly not get the visa.

And then my wedding venues don't seem to be very interested in me at all. Quotes are NOT arriving as promised.

Worst of all, Groomzilla's gone home and the time zones and stress of starting a new job (him) is starting to take its toll on us. We are both drained, lost and confused. With everything in our separate lives and us together.

I am so, so drained. I just want to curl up and go to sleep and never wake up.

2 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Take a step back and look at what you *do* have - it feels shit now but it should not last after you put things in perspective.

Accident - could've been worse; ring - minor issue; wedding venues - elope(!).

Hope you feel better soon. :)

9/20/2005 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I so want to elope to Vegas.And just live there illegally for the rest of my life with a hobo.

9/20/2005 01:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home