exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm falling and there's no getting me up..


I wish.....
That happiness was second nature

Why is the pain so unbearable that life sometimes dont seem worth living anymore

Why does no one understand you, even those who professes to love you


I try to find my way home to my heart but I fail. I try to love again but I have failed again. I got up, brush myself off and start anew, but yet I fail again. Each time it gets harder, isn't it supposed to get easier? The more I pick myself up, the harder I fall the next time.


I guess it is time to wake up and smell the flowers. Life is not a bed of roses but a pile of shit that is just waiting to hit your butt with open arms.

4 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Damn, what happened? Mail me if you wanna spill your guts. If not, go out, do something - anything, or have a good cry. And sleep on it. Tomorrow is another day.

9/23/2005 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I have had too many good cries to last me a lifetime...

But thank you for that offer. Will explain further

**hugs*

9/23/2005 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger YC said...

Life IS a bed of roses. Roses have thorns, hun.

It is beautiful yet it pricks you.

9/23/2005 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

There's when I scream bloody murder and run from life as fast as my stubby little legs will carry me

9/24/2005 07:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home