exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, October 27, 2005

A gilded wedding

Shush, it's romantic

I think I've mentioned that I was in the UK for a wedding..yep, the wedding of Mr & Mrs Dylan Owen. A night of cheesy music and endless drinks..chased down by yummy cake and a too-mild curry

It's bizzare how every time I land in UK, I'm off on my groggy jet lagged stage to a wedding the very next day. There seems to be people that I only meet during weddings, and that's bizzare as well...because I just did not have enough time 'out' of a wedding!

Some so-hais(sillies) caught on camera:

Jason doing a stupid
Jason being dumbo

Sav...he wants to be known as the SINGLE Bloke
He's single, girls.And out on the hunt

Bob the table
Bob the Table

Ssarah & me
Me & Sarah

Bob & Emm
Bob & Emm

Father & the Bride
Father & the Bride

And lastly...the most embarrasing of all...
Don't ask
Mrs owen wanted to look hot....hey, it's HER wedding..I can only oblige..

The bride, being a creative arty person, made her own bouquet out of beads and wires and small little brooches from the same material as buttonholes. Absolutely lovely and definately a twist on tradition.The first picture with the candles is her bouquet..not the candles,you moron,the beaded thinga-ma-jig

Congratulations, Dylan & Jo! May your life be filled with all the happiness and joy that has made you man & wife!

4 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Hehe nice pics. I like the first so-hai the best. :P

The pic of the candles is quite well taken. Nice angle, nice composition. :)

10/27/2005 04:33:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

All the pictures like really stupid..

Yeah I liked that pic of the candle..too bad it wasn't my camera and I didn't know how to change the settings....pic's a little too dark for my liking.

Can you tell I'm too lazy to think,yet I wanna blog?All camwhore no blogwhore

10/27/2005 04:57:00 AM  
Blogger mooiness said...

Heheh....camwhore is good too - though it's a bit more conspicuous for us discreet readers in the office. :P

Btw, that sorhai wrote me a long ass comment in that Star Wars post. :P

10/27/2005 06:09:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Hahahhahaahha....not like as if I'm flashing myself rite??

Anyway...kanasai is really making me fume.

10/27/2005 08:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home