exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Unhealthy love?

I tell you, this moo. I have held this back for some time because I don't want to seem like copying him..but I wanted to blog about Burger King/Hungry Jacks too!!!

Pfft! Somehow like not so fun already....



Got bacon ok...don't play play. REAL bacon from pig....not like the imitation beef bacon that saturates the Malaysian bacon market



See? It's real! They actually serve BACON in burger king!!Yeah yeah, I know it's even the same goddamed burger that Marcus had, Double cheeseburger with Bacon.Didn't copy him ok...I had that on saturday and his blog came out on sunday.

I remember a comment on marcus' post re: Mushroom Swiss Burger...Yummm-meee!Don't seem to have that in UK but definately in my neighbourhood burger king.Absolutely delicious with it's layer of melted mozzarella cheese and sliced mushrooms, a must-try.

Yah, this is like a super pointless post...other than the fact that bacon IS served as food out of Malaysia

2 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Pointless is good. Pointless means easy reading. :P Heheh what the heow ... u copied the title too! :P

Btw I didn't know bacon in Malaysia is beef-bacon. You mean in the restaurants only lah right? Because have to be halal...

10/27/2005 04:35:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Yeahlar...exactly the same.Damn irritating..:P

But brainless writing=brainless reading..

Yeah beef bacon everywhere...only very limited supermarkets stock real bacon.Beef bacon are shiete..I wouldn't even touch it with a mile long chopstick..like cooked beef jerky.Ugh.

It is very amusing to see me going goo-goo eyed at the sight of pork..no disrespect intended for our muslim friends.

10/27/2005 04:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home