exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

White vs. Asian

Roundhay Fox try 2

During the course of my blurfing...came across an interesting note by Peking Duck re: western men dating asian chicks...read the comments for a more heated and balanced debate. Another note from the 88s and this topic would no doubt be rehashed over the course of the next few days...

So, WHY?

No, I am not with Si because he makes shitloads of money, therefore removing the socioeconomy reason.
No, I am not with Si because he is absolutely brilliant, therefore will eventually make the foresaid shitloads of money.
No, I am not with Si because I am into hairy men
No, I am not with Si because he's miles taller than me...I am pretty tall myself.
No, I am not with Si because he is the epitome of masculinity= huge d*ck

No, he is not with me because I am the epitome of feminity, my vocabulary is that of a trishaw puller
No, he is not with me because I am very demure and obedient..he'll laugh at that comment
No, he is not with me because I will 'take care' of him...he hates that
No, he is not with me because I have 'smoother skin and is practically hairless'
No, he is not with me because it is just easier to pick someone up whose english is not that good,therefore giving him a one-up. In a non-insulting loving way, we have both concurred that my command of the Queen's language is miles better.

Why am I with him then? Because I have never glowed as much as when he is in the vincinty. Because I feel that I am overall in a better mood thus better person with him in my life. Because he holds my bag. Because he is the first man that I would go to the ends of the world for. Because he is the first person that had made me realize I want to have kids. Because love is blind.

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

*clap clap* Well argued and eloquent.

And what pretty babies you two would make! :)

10/19/2005 08:20:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Shh...don't say so loud..that's *aherm* besides the point.

It's very strange how he is the one with small slitty eyes whilst I'm the one with round piggy eyes.

10/19/2005 08:26:00 AM  
Blogger mooiness said...

re: eyes ... wahahaahahahah! Erm yeah. Never did notice that until now.

10/19/2005 09:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home