exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, October 10, 2005

empowerment.

Ive been on such an emotional rollercoaster for the past three weeks. I have stepped through life with an ''ignorance is bliss'' motto...that God has decided to open up my eyes to the real world,where everyone cheats and no one is ever happy for long

where the love of your life is shared with someone else. Where you cries and unhappiness goes unnoticed. because no one cares.

Where I have refused to take this any longer. No more pain,no more suffering. I will not be taken for a cuckold any longer.

Because I am a strong, brilliant and desirable woman.

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Right on! How's everything then? :)

10/11/2005 01:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are indeed. Keep your pecker up.

10/12/2005 08:49:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Fumie: ahhahaha..you naughty boy you..

10/12/2005 03:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home