exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I dont wanna go...part 3

Update:

Bought my tickets. Will be leaving at 10am this Friday and returning on the 18th Oct afternoon from Manchester.

This is less than how long I initially thought I had. Oh well. I guess I need to stop thinking about me me me and start thinking about other people that has made my life worth living.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that everything'll work out just fine. Who knows, this might be the last time I'm in the UK and I'd come back a swinging single again...

4 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

You are still so pessimistic. Chin up! :)

10/05/2005 08:07:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I can't be optimistic if the other half is pessimistic

I guess we're just both really worried about us...and if we are pessimistic, when something bad happens,at least we won't be so dissapointed.

Thanks marcus..

10/05/2005 10:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you got time to stop over in Hong Kong and be a 'swinging single' on the way? It won't take too long.

10/05/2005 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

fumie!

Not really.I am on a direct flight straight to Manchester.HK is not really on the way is it?

BUT if I do return a swinging single..Id definately return to one of my fav places on earth..the city that never sleeps,HK.

10/05/2005 04:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home