exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Reflections

I have aged 10 years in the past week...

I am never the one to jeopardise my career, yet I am doing it now. I am chasing after fluffy white clouds under the pretense of happiness.

I never knew I had such loving friends and understanding collegues

I have not imagined that I can be this brave, yet this broken

I have not thought that the day will come for me to hurt everyone that has loved me so.

I have never imagined that a person could cry until there are no more tears...and could only continue crying the day after.

I have never thought someone so happy and joyful can turn to be so depressed.

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

It's only because you are so in love - not many ppl can say that they have experienced that. :)

10/06/2005 09:15:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I would gladly give it all up at an instance. What is the point of being in love if the other party does not believe you?

I remember the swinging singles days with a tender fondness..as I did not cry a tear in that 2 years that I was single.

This week, I have shed more tears than an infant with a nappy rash.

10/06/2005 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger mooiness said...

You do have a point but maybe we would like to think that the end result is worth it?

Nice analogy with the baby btw. :P

10/06/2005 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home