exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

sick in UK

Yes,yes...horribly sick. I think it's the endless smokes and alcohol and has been corrupting my judgement for the past couple of days. The Si has gone off to work...so I've got to drop by my friendly chemist for some medication to cure my sorethroat,fever and cough.

On other news, gmail doesnt seem to want to load on Si's laptop..so those that want to get in touch with me, please use my yahoo addresses.

It's now 9am.Time to dress my sorry self and walk to the pharmacy.....oh gawd.

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Be in a drug-induced haze like moir: I'm on Sudafeds and Nurofen (ibuprofen). ;)

Anyway hope you get better soon - you're not there to be sick! :P

10/11/2005 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

im on my own high...decided that I wanted chicken soup so I cooked instead...meds need to wait after food and laundry...

Despo housewife...

10/11/2005 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

so what do you do everyday?? did you feed the cat?

10/12/2005 04:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home