exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Greetings from Texas!

I've been remiss in my duties here. This business trip has been a lot more busy than I expected it to be. So there has been no time to post.

Its hot here in Fort Worth. Temp when I landed after the 12 hour flight was 103 degrees farenheit. Not sure what that is in Celcius.

The city is BIG! It is so weird driving on wide roads again. This being Texas, the car is king. Public transportation...forget it! It took me almost an hour to get to my hotel from the airport. Don't even want to think what the traffic jam will be like when I go home.

Good food. LOTS of food. I always wondered why American portions are so large.....and greasy. I've had too much fried food this trip.

And again as luck would have it....the Rangers were out of town. So no baseball this weekend for yours truly.

And did I tell you the place is full of Texans? They are a different breed. Hope Sourrain is having a better time than me.

Better post tomorrow! My brain is jello right now. I'm home but I'm not home. Have any of you ever had that feeling?

Skippy-san

1 Comments:

Blogger sourrain said...

Yep. Like deja vu but just more confusing.

7/17/2006 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home