exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Joys of summer

Ahhh..the joys of summer.Having the sun rise at 5am and waking up at 6.30am because it looks like its 10am outside.Even the cat thinks its late, choosing to jump into bed and wake us up at the ungodly hour of 5.30am. Then having to walk outside in the scorching heat...I swear I am getting more tan lines than lounging around on the beach. Grrr.And what a nice feeling...dressing up in a full suit and comming to work clutching my jacket like an idiot whilst everyone else is wearing slippers and shorts. Yes, people here wear shorts to work...looking utterly professional isn't it?

Went to print my pictures yesterday...and seeing that I have over 1200 pictures,me and bacon spent 30mins just standing there choosing 800+ pictures to be printed out..costing us £45.Sigh. The joys of photography. Developed my Lomocam as well..this time I chose for the pictures to be included on a cd so that I can post them up online...guess what?They could not be read. Their machine cannot read the roll of film and therefore no pictures. NOT FUNNY.I developed my last roll with them and even bought the roll of film from them..so whats the problem??

Can't blog lots today, going to be out of the office soon for a meeting - thus the silly penguin suit getup.Bacon is subjected to the same thing..only difference is that he only gets to come home at 8pm.

All we want is a pina colada by the beach...:(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back :)

summer in europe is a killer, we're going to have 37°C this Thurs.

7/19/2006 10:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home