exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

bonjour

...and we're back.

Am dealing with post-holiday traumatic stress at the moment, so no promises on regular transmission for the mean time..depends on how blue I get.Came back yesterday to an endlessly meowing cat,I don't know whats wrong with him,but he's lost weight and been throwing up on the carpet.

Didn't get to spend mushc time with peeps in KL..seeing that it's only 3 days and over the space of all 3 days is the mad dash with traffic into town and shopping centres.I don't think my experience in dealing with the non-traffic in Leeds is wise to be stuck in a 2 hour traffic jam in the car park trying to grab the last space from a 70 year old woman.

Anyhoo, had my first (sorta) blog meet with fp moo and hotchick yc. Killing many birds with one stone, dreybee my very efficient program planner had invited the various people that I wanted to spend time with..which all can be seen on moo's site *cough*fp*cough*. It's nice to see that the people that you seem to know so well via blogging are the same in real, if not even more riotious. Me too - with an addition of a superoilyfied face and a chilling affliction to the chivas-greentea combo.Don't blame me, I love chivas-greentea and it is not a 'usual' combination to be had anywhere else but in KL.I remember I once asked for it and the poor bartender literally boiled water with tea leaves for me to add Chivas.

Came back to a suprise gift of a bottle of Veuve Clicquot and a personalised calender waiting for me at work.Guess what am I having for New Years' eve:)

I will blog more coherantly soon,this is just a post to say that all's well in freezing UK...and am missing all in hot and humid KL. And a big thank you to Skippy who had filled in for me! It was quite amusing to hear from people I met up with in KL about his 'interesting' love story on my blog.

xx

2 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

So I take it my stories did not play well in Peoria? Or KL for that matter?

I assumed the lack of comments meant they liked it!

Ah well, welcome back. At least I had good time...BUT I STILL have not been to the KK!

12/27/2006 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Oh you naughty boy.tsk tsk..how can you ignore the silent call from the original glazed donut?Is it doughnut or donut by the way?

check out dreymers' blog for incriminating evidence of KK boxes.

And no worries,they enjoyed that particular post.:)

12/27/2006 01:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home