exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Saturday, December 16, 2006

G'day folks!


Not much time to blog,but suffice to say, having heaps of fun here at Melbourne.Leaving tomorrow for the second leg of down under at Sydney..if it was half as fun as this, I'll be a satisfied little customer.Other than the crazy weather,can do without that. Intermittent sunshine with loads of cold bouts,this is Melbourne's summer.Hopefully Sydney will be a little sunshinner and less wind-blow-me-this-way.

Its funny how I've refused to study in Melbourne because it sometimes seems like everyone that I know have studied in Melbourne,intergrating into this cosmopolitan city.But now I understand why - Melbourne's absolutely great!It is fast catching up to my favourite city of all time, San Francisco. From the seaside chill factor of St Kilda's to the slow drunkeness of the Yarra Valley wineries and the hole-in-the-wall operation serving the best xiao long paus (Shanghai Dumplings), Melbourne is a city second to none. They have nasi lemak in every corner and even durian ice cream that tastes eerily like the real thing.The longer I spend in it's lull, the more I yearn to become a part of it's buzzing energy.Will need to look into a hairdressing or butcher's course.

Another thought of the moment:- Now I know how it feels to be like the English/Americans just spending heaploads anywhere I see them on holiday...it is dirt farking cheap! Well,not really,but comparatively to English prices, many things are 2.5 times less. The bliss of pretence that you are filthy rich.

Oh, to dreybee & moo, we'll see ya in less than a week.Yippee!

till next time, sayonara!

ps to skippy: Thanks for guest blogging again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

Good day mate! Thanks for letting me write here! Hope you are having a good time on holiday. Drink any Fosters yet?

12/16/2006 01:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babes.. did you read my email?

12/17/2006 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home