exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Sunday, December 10, 2006

He's back!

There goes the neighborhood............

Sourrain has been kind enough to allow me back for another stint of guest blogging. Hopefully I will get it right this time. With luck we can post something nice enough to get noticed by the big dogs and her blog will get thousands upon thousands of hits.

She says she is on her way down under. Wish I was going there. I make a great valet...... :-).

I have been to Australia only once. It was in 1981 when I was on the voyage of the damned spending 249 days on one of America's floating bastions of freedom, and we spent 6 days in Perth. It was awesome. For me it was like being able to go home in the middle of the cruise. We had been at sea for 79 days and now we ashore in a country with: Nice women, good bars and taxi drivers who did not try to cheat you and they spoke your language. ( There was that whole funny accent thing, but hey you go to party with the taxi drivers you have....).

Currently I am here in Hawaii, leaving tomorrow to return to Japan. When I get back I'll have some new food posts. In the meantime I think we should all ask Sourrain only one question, when do we see pictures of the new house? (Or the bikini again? :-).

Short post for now-better to follow-I promise.

For Sourrain, HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!! I promise not to mess up the house while you are gone.

2 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Ahah! So you were one of those sailors that we see here every year. Nice to know. Although 1981 is a bit way before my era. :)

12/10/2006 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Sadly, I wish it was before mine....

However my visit to Perth was everything I wanted to and more...especially the pretty school teacher I met at a party.....

Maybe I should not blog about that. Suffice it to say a good time was had by all.

12/11/2006 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home