exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, November 27, 2006

horny mooners

If you've been reading this long enough, you should know by now that there's nowhere on earth I rather be than on an island paradise. Typical of a cancerian, it's a double whammy being born to parents who literally grow up within 100m of the sea. And so where else would I rather be on the pseudo honeymoon than on an island?This is super duper long overdue (and also *cough* wedding posts *cough*)…since I have no access to an internet connection to upload pictures, we shall start on older super outdated posts ya:)

DSCN1366
Since this is supposed to be a romantic thingy, we decided to go posh and stay in berjaya redang instead of my usual lets-stay-in-a-hut

DSCN1440
So he paid extra to upgrade to a 'sea view' thingy. All that means is that we are just a teeny tad closer to the beach than the rest of the cattle class

DSCN1439
What we see when we step out...

The first afternoon was spent messing about…seeing that it was pissing cats and dogs until about 5pm!
DSCN1372
Yeah, even paradise have their occasional bout of shit english weather

DSCN1426
Peekabooo

DSCN1371
I like coconut trees..can or not?

DSCN1381
The first sunset.By the time I got dressed for dinner, it was already pitch black - this will need to do

DSCN1378
Release me please, says the sun to the clouds

DSCN1392
Day 2- cattle class buffet with nasi lemak--yumm

DSCN1404
Our own little boat..yes,just us

DSCN1408
Our happy boatmen

DSCN1395
Gone fishin'

DSCN1409
Feet in the sea

DSCN1431
Lonely

DSCN1429
I like casaurina trees.

DSCN1473
Washed away

DSCN1452
Sunset day 2

DSCN1454
View from dinner table


DSCN1483
Lunching

seeking sanity
Seeking sanity at sunset day 3

DSCN1514
Serenity

DSCN1512
Coconut sunset

DSCN1513
Darkness calling

DSCN1503
Memories blurred

DSCN1525
Footsteps come morning

DSCN1533
Sun salutation

DSCN1535
Waving goodbye

Sorry folks, my own bloody fault for leaving it so long..I don't remember most of it but I took about 150+ pix..hoping that it at least details 'the moment'. Tioman was probably the last place I envision myself honeymooning ever..but it was a suprisingly refreshing change.When I was a little girl I've always envisioned honeymooning in faraway places….Paris? Been there done that. HK?Been there.Bali?Been there.London? No freaking way.All the other places can wait, I just needed to reconnect with my comfort zone to remind myself of what happiness is - being one with the sea and a couple of days running around in bikinis….not caring how much of a lump I look in one.

Will work backwards for wedding posts…:).

5 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Some nice pics here: coconut tree, sunset, lonely chair and slippers. Nicely done. And wah lau eh .... these are like sibeh overdue loh!

11/27/2006 04:34:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I know.maybe its good I have no access to flickR Pro(TM)!

I keep taking new pix and blogging new stuff...when i first came back was a little depressed remember, so don't wanna blog about it..bleah.

I wanna blow it up big big and hang all over my house - if I cannot go to the beach the beach will come to me!

11/28/2006 08:19:00 AM  
Blogger Kynne said...

Feeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiitttttttttt!
That oh-so-seksa pictures in teeny-weeny-skimpy bikini. Hahaha! Macam pervert aku ni.

Lots of great pics there Mili. My fav is the first pic of the coconut tree, cantik! :)

That's a potential destination for when it's my turn to.. err.. horny moon hahaha!

11/29/2006 11:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is even more beautiful than goa.

12/01/2006 04:22:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

kin:danke:).It is quite nice.

dreybee: that's because there are no cows or men in full office gear in my pix

12/04/2006 04:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home