exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, November 16, 2006

move my house!

Dear readers/gawkers

Rumors have been floating around on whether we have moved...so here is the official notice!

Please be patient whilst le bacons move pigstys!TOMORROW! As it will be a new home, we will not have a phone line installed until early december (that means no broadband)..and unless I can get a hold of another pc other than my work PC, no pictures will be uploaded!

What will I do now??No FlickR Pro for 2 weeks at least!

We will also not have any TV reception.Sigh.Oh well, at least I found my camera:)

7 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Woohoo! How exciting!

11/17/2006 08:20:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

jialat more like it - i've not slept all ngiht

11/17/2006 08:33:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Good luck. Moving to an uptown pigsty? Where the puppies live? (Pig Yuppies....... ) :-).

Moving always sucks. Be careful! We expect a full play by play when connectivity is restored!

11/17/2006 01:17:00 PM  
Blogger Kynne said...

I will miss you Mili!

And your pictures. Heeee... :)

Have a fun time moving! Macam betul jer.

11/17/2006 07:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we expect many photos ala martha stewart style :)

11/19/2006 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Skippy: Sorta uptown.Uptown but downcity? It's much further from town now,but it's typified of the American house as it comes with 4 bedrooms. Difference is I can't just pop a swimming pool and a spacious lawn in my backyard.

Kynne: Aiya, I'm still here, just no pictures:(

Dreybee: I was way too tired to take loads of pixs whilst trying to move boxes and clean up,but did a couple of before and afters...:).

11/20/2006 09:13:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

No back yard is a blessing. No grass to cut! Glad you got throught the move OK. I'm a pretty good handy man -all it costs is air fare and materials! (Just kidding-house repair is not so hard really)

11/21/2006 02:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home