exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, November 10, 2006

death by hair

No, contrary to popular belief, my haircut did not kill me by suffocation. It will make an 'exciting' appearance either Monday or this weekend, as Bacon is away all week with his phone and the memory stick inside.

Patient abit can or not??

Suffice to say, it kinda resembles the newly-single Britney's pob (no, I'm not comparing breasts..just hair) .No, I did not go out to look like Britney . Somehow this haircut don’t look very nice after being stuck under a beanie for a couple of hours - a must in this ungodly weather. As flat as a training bra.

I'm done with the 3rd and hopefully final interview, and yet,no one has decided what am I actually going to do.Which is a real pain in the behind.It's an exciting organization, and blogging this exciting opportunity here is probably going to jinx my exciting chances of actually getting in…but I'm quite sick of the interviews already and the fact that I am unable to prepare for it because no one knows what am I being interviewed for! How more bizzare can it get?
So now it's going to be a wait for a coupla weeks wait whilst they try to figure out whether I'll get it or not.At the moment I'm not too optimistic about it - it don't look good. It's more likely that they are unable to fit me into their myraid of operations - therefore me jinxing it by posting this up.

Life goes on in Alcatraz..which at the moment,is a hub of activicty therefore the lack of updates on my pob.
………………………………………………….

I am continuosly commiting financial suicide by nonstop clothes hoarding. On a weekly basis. I know christmas is nearing, but buying presents for myself continuously is just plain losing the plot. Oh well. The first step to a cure is admitting you have a problem. And I do. I should be banned from the high streets and malls. I should not be allowed to attack Marks & Spencers with the mil in tow persuading me that everyhing looks nice on me. I should not be allowed to go anywhere near the city centre for fear of accidental shopping. The last one is a little hard, seeing that I only work 15mins walk away from the shopping hub. I walk into town regularly for lunch…and I tend to go after work on thurs and fri when they have what they call 'late-night shopping' - basically shops open until 7pm. 7pm you say?? Yes, most are closed by 5pm,which is a good thing, if not every day would be late night shopping for me.

This pseudo fashionista wannabe thing is not working out very well on my purse strings.

3 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

When is that damn memory card coming back? We want pix!

11/13/2006 01:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm at that point of growing my hair out that i desperately want to cut it, but i know i'll regret it if i do... can't wait to see pictures of your bob-ala-britney :)

11/13/2006 08:00:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

skippy: Patience my young padwan..here it is!

Hi molly,welcome to my humble home!
I say CHOP! Away with it all!They say women cut their hair off when they are depressed - it sometimes feel like the happily married needs an excuse to slaughter their hair:(

11/14/2006 11:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home