exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, October 27, 2006

growing pains

I seem to be going downhill with the quality of my posts lately..sorry..alot going on my mind,but mostly the plot to escape Alcatraz seems to have zapped all my energies away.


Just like Alcatraz, the view is nice from mainland San Francisco; you only realize how dire it is when you're actually in it with the likes of Al Scarface Capone. It is all an illusion of 'nice', but at the end of the day it’s a prision, holding me in like a caged eagle.


I feel stifled, I can't breathe. I'm dying a slow and painful death of brain drain the longer I remain in Alcatraz.I still remember my elation when I found out I had been chosen to join Alcatraz,but was soon jolted out of my reverie. Imagine this ; waking up every day looking forward to the 5pm tick when you can leave Alcatraz - at least for the night.


Growing up really sucks. Especially when you realize that you can't just quit 'just because lar, I dun like mar'. With very serious matters of mortgages,loans and needing to afford your own food, being in Alcatraz is, at least, better than being in the sea..paddling away like a lifeless seal.

I miss my mommy:(


I so think I've totally lost the plot here..

5 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

alcatraz = current job, yes? ;)

Anyways, hope you get an offer soon!

10/27/2006 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

moo: what gave that away?:0

I'll get better. Just that at the moment I've completely lost the plot.When retail theraphy doesn't help, you know you and your credit card is in deep shit

10/27/2006 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Welcome to my world!

10/31/2006 09:27:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

skippy:
It ain't a pretty sight innit?Sighhh..Your world sucks.Maybe we can both run away and open a sushi/dimsum takeaway.Let's meet halfway - IN INDIA!

Actually,I'm just awaiting for you to open your chain of Krispy Kreme.

11/01/2006 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

How about Sushi Kremes?

11/03/2006 02:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home