exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

je ne regrette pas

august 012
Today I dream

Of the life that was and the life that could have been

Of opportunities missed

And chances taken

Of endless weekends of reeking whiskey breath

Mingled with the morning-after starbucks iced americano

And conquests that were made and left

Just as quickly as the smouldering of the cigarette after

Smiles that starts as rapid as the arrival of the next Chivas

And lost as soon as the dj stops spinning my life away

Of people who stuck through thick and thin

Of living life with no regrets.

*thinking of an old friend, who composed beautiful pictures out from a car wreck that is me. i miss you, and i wish you well. I wish we were still friends - just like old times.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i know who

10/11/2006 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

dreymer always knows

:)

he's happy now.and that is good,because he deserves it. he probably thinks that i have discarded him like a pair of dirty thongs,but that is so untrue

sometimes, i miss the times where it was just me and him,irregardless of what could not happen between us.

10/11/2006 04:03:00 PM  
Blogger mooiness said...

I think I know who too.

Anyhow, the photo is great. Love it.

10/11/2006 05:06:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

moo: how come you also know???
hahahahaha. wahlau my life like open book.

actually, for the first time, I don't think I told you before..but I shall email you ya..:)

10/12/2006 09:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mili,

I saw some of your postings by accident and some of your emails indirectly. I did not appreciate the way you talked about me there. Don't mention me anymore in your blog or in your emails in the future. Regarding the two or three drawings I gave you, please do not use them. Talking about me only brings trouble into my life even if you dont know or care about it. You are past now. For the sake of someone I deeply love I wished I never met you.

10/25/2006 01:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home