exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Goodbye...I shall miss you my sunshine

Koi reflections

"I don't want!"

"Want la…c'mon, you know you have to, it's time"

"I don't want I don't want…go away, leave me alone"

"It's Friday soon…..c'mon, a few more days to go, open your eyes"

"Leave me be! I want to sleep! "

10 mins later
"I lazy to take the bus from here - err…can you drop me off?"

"I asked you to wake up just now…I'm running late now!"

"C'mon la…please la…it's cold la…"

"Grr….ok"

This is the daily conversation that we have at around 7.20am, Monday to Fridays. Increasingly so now that it's getting cold; with the highest temp being 15c, we are well nudging along towards winter. I remember how in Fresno it would only get cold after Halloween (it's like a benchmark date for me); which means there are loads of people dressed up in the most popular costume of all time - as a hooker. Everywhere I looked in school during 31st October are girls in hooker garb. I miss Fresno

But I digress.

I believe I suffer from SAD - Seasonal Affected Disorder (or something like that) - I get depressed when there is not a lot of sunlight out and I get depressed when it gets too cold. The sun is now setting at 6.30pm - 7pm, which means that it will soon be setting at 4pm. My fav temp hovers around 20c, which I must admit, we tend to get here in summer more than the whole year in KL where it hovers at an uncomforable and sweltering 30c (if you are lucky - it dips to a freezing 26c at night)

Baby tree

So it's with an absolute dread, I welcome Autumn with a pout and stromp. The only good thing about it is the layers and layers of clothes that I am allowed to purchase (hiding my post-wedding flabs), seeing that all my winter stuff are already packed up in a box.

Goodbye my summer
Goodbye my friend
You have been the one,
You have been the one for me....

5 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Does Bacon say "lah" too?? Wahah excellent.

And the koi reflection pic - awesome.

10/05/2006 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Kynne said...

Your Bacon says la like my Mr Ikea says lah. So cute! Ahakz!

I love the picture of you with that pinish reddish tree-shrub-bush plant thingy. Cantik!

10/05/2006 01:26:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Yeah, digging out the autumn pictures from last year to remind me that autumn ain't that bad - well, hopefully. I think I'm going to return to that tree this weekend - snap a comparison picture.Pretty innit?Matching with my boots. Don't know what bush/shrub it is.

Yeah, the Lah thing is catching on, ever since I refuse to speak his sort of English.

10/05/2006 02:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so pretty, you.

10/09/2006 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

aherm.paiseh.tank u

*blush*

10/09/2006 06:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home