exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, October 09, 2006

my blog,my beef

exordinarily ordinary have crashed and burned - there seem to be template problems but I have not actually done anything to it for ages.It is now apparently visible (but very screwed-up) in IE but totally non-existant in firefox. I need to go through my template with a fine-tooth comb,so bear with me.

It's been more than a week since I've been stuck burning out at work - damn drama. I've gone through 2 bosses in a space of 6 months, one's been retrenched and another one has quit.Then there is me..stuck in space,trying to balance everything out and learning without direction.Its been so hard I have been subjected to wearing glasses to work - my eyes are hurting from staring too long at the PC with my contacts.

Posts may be sporadic for the week due to work commitments.Then again, everytime I post that I will not be on fulltime blogging mode, I always end up posting more than ever.

Moving on to other good news, we had purchased a new bed and a new sofa!


Including the more than 50% off (was £1799) and 5-year insurance, we just splurged about £1000 on a pair of sofa. I love the retro-ness of the handrests and the yummy choc brown! Of course, the fact that it is ala Joey&Chandler's La-z-yee Boy chairs helps as well..we fell asleep on them at the showhouse.

We bought a brown leather bed as well - sorry,no pix here. After the numerous discounts, it came up to £275 without mattress..which I forsee will cost us another £400 or so.

After all that excitement, I coughed up another £30 for a quick spree at Gap. Ahh...the bliss of spending money. Or Mastercard.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks comfy! i think i'll fall asleep watching tv!!! dang layzeeeee

10/09/2006 03:52:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

yeah its damnnnnn nice!

wait till you see my new bed!

10/09/2006 06:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home