exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, October 13, 2006

cheers to you, life

Over sushi last night (and a little happy over the free champagne and pink champagne chocs) , harajukucat and I bitched over the misfortunes of others…the band of outlaws and other assorted friends/collegues. (I sometimes wonder if all girls are that bitchy, or is it just me and the people I know). A dreadful feeling of nostalgia swept over me - I had been anticipating it for the past week - this dreadful feeling of missing life and missing old friends. Missing gossips that swept from Japan to California to Singapore to Penang to KL and back to UK (dreybee you know which gossip this is!). Then realizing that life goes on, and I am only on my next chapter - there are still people around enriching life - and to bitch with.

Over the past few years I have met so many assorted types of people - something like the Cadburys' assorted choc tin that I love. From the orange-centered to the caramel, and choc coated toffee to vodka-filled…love and hated,they had all touched mein one way or another.
(not in the perv way! Well, at least not all of them :P)

28Jun04 083august 001august 01528Jun04 106IMG_209628Jun04 124IMG_2257IMG_221728Jun04 113august 00328Jun04 111

Every picture a timestamp like every page of a wellthumbed much loved book. And now I am turning the next page

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like harajuku always say, 'bad shit happens to bad people!!!'. awww you know you can always bitch with me, i'm the biggest bitch i know! glad to have met you sourrain!jtd

10/14/2006 04:57:00 PM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Is she really from Harajuku? She does not look the Harajuku type!

10/16/2006 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

skippy,my resident japan resident
(that don't sound too right)

harajukucat is more cat than harajuku-ish ;).So you are still my main man for all things japanese!

10/16/2006 04:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeek! my secrets out, not from Harajuku at all! My cat is very Harajuku though!

10/16/2006 09:03:00 PM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

So your cat dresses in a black dress, black socks and platform heels?

10/20/2006 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home