exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

did a black cat cross your path recently?

I heart brolly
When you are on a roll, nothing can stop you

Firstly, my blog screwed up and wouldn't accept page breaks, so my posts resembles one of an imbecile not knowing how to space out words or make paragraphs - I can distinctly hear my st. 3 class teacher screaming down my ear that I need to pace my words. If you can read this, it means that I have manage to fix it after 3 days of playing questions volley with moo.

Secondly, I seem to have lost my camera. Again. This time I seem to have misplaced it somewhere in my mess of a living room. I suspect Bacon misplaced/stepped/hid it when he was tidying after my mess. I am on the verge of severe withdrawal symptoms of not taking pictures for a week - yesterday night at dinner, I took pictures using Bacon's phone. The snotty french waitress thought I was bluetooth-ing the tatin aux pommes.

Thirdly, some asshole smashed the rear windscreen of my car yesterday night/this morning and stole Bacon's laptop. Yes, yes I know, never leave anything valuable in the car; I can attest that Bacon never leaves his laptop(s) in the car, but yesterday for some unknown stupid reason, he left it in the booth and not the backseat like he usually do; and promptly forgot to bring it into the house.Damn toolan. I was greeted by the happy sight of a police woman taking our statements down at 7.20am today.On the plus side, she sent some CSIs around to dust for prints and collect 'evidence'. Fucking efficient right. I didn't catch them, but Bacon stayed home today (no point going to work when you cannot work) and chatted with them whilst they were doing their work - its so bizzare but we watch about 4 episodes of CSIs per week, so we are into this sort of things, just never expected to find them working around our car dusting for prints and blood.He lost all his work stuff and we lost about £50 in excess to replace the windscreen.

How more 'suey' can I get!!!!

Oh, and yesterday the Bacons celebrated their 2nd year of togetherness.

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Happy Anniversary!

Remember, now that you have used up a bunch of bad luck, you should have a period of good luck coming. Just think of it that way. ;)

And btw, the template still looks different in IE vs. Firefox but baby steps yeah? :D

10/11/2006 05:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always harder to find the culprits in petty crimes than the bigger ones.

Are you more frustrated that the laptop is stolen or someone broke your windscreen for it?

10/12/2006 07:44:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

update: there is more wrong with the car than meets the eye - the booth is stuck and there is a burning smell. So car is going into hospital;but we don't have time so just gonna wait till tomorrow.

You not kidding me..my template is still NOT working??!! I give up.

10/12/2006 09:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home