exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Things you should know about me before you die..

Somehow, bloggin just isn't the same without picture. I find it so hard to express what I want to say…waaaaaah!Am going to try to use the mil's pc to upload over the weekend..bear with me..

So I've decided to do an 'about me' section….yeah.that should be every blog's starting point but due to the fact that my other 5 blogs did not survive I see no point in creating one for this, never predicting it will last this long!


• Exordinarily Ordinary started as my wramblings on how exordinary my life was, yet ordinary to many of my peers. Early influences include Shaky & Spike.My best blogger friend-like person is Moo
• I once started a blog just to whinge about this ONE guy I was obsessed with. And I posted daily.Every day.I made dreybee read it. Every day.
• I am excitable,uncontrollable and most of all, loud. I am protective and extremely loyal, but will drop you at a heartbeat if you hurt me.
• I love vices, and sometimes wonder if I am growing up too fast and moving too close to ordinarily ordinary.
• For the same reason, I collect Mr. Potatohead figures, shotglasses and rubber duckies.
• Bacon, the other white meat, collects alcohol.Lots of it.And retro records.Ala 1950s
• I always have enough money saved up to make an impromptu round the world trip,money that I can use to pack up and go when/if it gets too hot to handle. I call it my runaway funds.I still have it.
• I used to play the guitar. As soon as I started getting quite good, my parents bought me an expensive Charvel. I promptly quit.
• I started raving because some guy broke my heart. I could not bear listening to commercial love songs, therefore I had a year filled with nothing but songs without lyrics.With that came the boozing, the late nights, the pack a day habit and the best time of my life.
• That same guy also made me realise that if I could survive what he put me through,I can survive anything. I am invincible.
• I want to write a travel food book when I grow up…or work for Hallmark penning verses to cards - if you know me, you will agree!
• I came one inch of moving to Paris…and chickened out at the last minute. Now my french is back to elementary at best.
• I've always wanted to explore the world and had lived in different countries.Now that I had moved permanently, I wanna go home.
• My fav city in the world(other than KL) is San Francisco. I can sit for hours just watching the world go by.
• My friends are all from very different background - I don't collect more than a small handful of friends in every stage of my life.And I love them all the same.
• An ex bf called the cops on me once. No, I did not beat him up. He was threatening me to dial 911 and accidentaly did.
• I don't know how to deal with babies.I think they are as afraid of me as I am of them.
• I had a shihtzu named sasha who was as lazy as me, she hated walks.She slept in my room every night watching my bedroom door for intruders. She died of a stomach failure.It broke the whole family's heart and we vowed never to have another dog
• I now have a black cat named tetley whom I am a stepmother to.
• I have fat feet.It makes it hard for me to buy pretty dancing heels
• Fact: All my ex bfs, and now bacon, can cook to varying degrees.From a full fledged chef to baking,roasting and spring rolls.And we wonder why am I fat.
• I am addicted to sugar.Not a day goes by that I do not have a choc of some sort
• The one and only award/piala that I've ever won was for an art competition I entered when I was 5.I won 1st prize with my stick figurines.All the jealous uncles and aunties kept telling me it was just to humour me. This leads me to...
• My deepest fear is that I am not as creative as I wished I was




To be continued...

6 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

I'm touched!

#2 is funny.
I'm like you with #3.

And thanks for having share a lot of the other things on the list with me previously. :D

ps. You linked me wrong. :P

11/22/2006 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

#2 was probably my best shot at blogging before starting exordinarily ordinary! Poor drey...i get abit mad if she didnt read it promptly.hahaha

abit pointless you read this post..cos u aready know most of it! If i left anything out let me know..

yeah I linked you wrong.solli, just noticed it has my address in front of it.

11/22/2006 01:24:00 PM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

I really can echo your last line there. Its one of my biggest fears as well. That I'm really not as witty as I think I am...or that my most productive ideas are already gone and its all downhill from here.........

11/23/2006 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I sometimes think we fear that one day we will wake up and realise that whatever good that's left in us is actually not there... therefore we are left with an empty shell of a person.

Saying that,maybe it's other people's fault.If it wasn't for the family always putting me down i.e. you are not creative because your parents are not creative, people are telling you that it's great just to make you feel good, and worse,..bla bla.

Maybe its time we all leave our neurotic shell and embrace our own special selves....

11/23/2006 02:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you punished me:
I once started a blog just to whinge about this ONE guy I was obsessed with. And I posted daily.Every day.I made dreybee read it. Every day.

i agree!
I want to write a travel food book when I grow up…or work for Hallmark penning verses to cards - if you know me, you will agree!

how lucky! for me, only one could cook ginger fried rice (fucking cina) and the other is total hopeless.
Fact: All my ex bfs, and now bacon, can cook to varying degrees.From a full fledged chef to baking,roasting and spring rolls.And we wonder why am I fat.

11/24/2006 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

heheh do you still have the url for that blog?It's was fucking hilarious! I just wondering how much did you bitched about me during that time..'stupid bitch,make me read the same thing over and over again everyday..wanna stalk him la, wanna spy on him la, wanna frolick naked with him la...not like asif she pays me'..

People cook for you, you call people cina! See lar..

But got someone cook omelette for you wat..ok wat..I like it when men cooks breakfasts in bed for me

11/24/2006 01:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home