exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, October 28, 2005

Killer pussies

I don't get it. I really don't.

No, NOT the almighty power of pussies! Perv.That I already know..:P

Why do cats kill and bring their prey back to their owners? Docile little things will haul all sorts of critters and non-critters back home in their blood drenched state and look expectantly up at their owners..like as if they are waiting for you to kiss their bloody little mouth and say "Clever pussy!"

Bacon told me with pride that our darling Tetley has managed to drag a dead mouse into the house and proudly presented it to him when he got in the door. And being Bacon, that sorhai said to the cat," Awww, darling you brought me a dead mouse...how clever..aren't you my darling little pussy?"

Eh, you are not supposed to encourage them to KILL other animals and critters ok.And Bacon even spent the next 15 minutes tickling the pussy, much to its joy. Actually, I don't mind if my house never becomes rat-infested, but don't have to show off rite?

Anyway, this is not the first occasion Tetley had killed a prey and brought it home. Two years ago, Tetley brought Bacon a dead blackbird on his birthday. Yeah I know, like super powerful right? I can almost imagine the blackbird tied with a bright red ribbon....

Happy Birthday Bacon!!Pussy loves you!! mwah mwah..here's a dead little black birdy for you..


Gross.

But I'm proud to say that our little black cat is not the only cat displaying alarming vainness in their preying skills.All other cat owners that I know complain of the same thing.

I miss Tetley's warm snuggles..:(. He would've been the perfect pet if he was a dog like YC's adorable Luna...

5 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

You haven't seen dogs (both mine) that kills birds and critters for the sake of it and just leave the mangled carcass on the lawn for me to find it.

It's like, "Yeah we killed it...but you don't expect us to eat it right? Where's my Eukanuba?"

10/28/2005 06:39:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I KNOW!! They kill but they dont want to eat...Grr.

This cat...feed eukanuba also don't want. He much prefers the 'wet' food that comes in packets.

And cat-specific bottled milk. WTF is up with that man..

10/28/2005 06:48:00 AM  
Blogger mooiness said...

wahahahhaa. sibeh spoilt cat. :P

10/28/2005 07:20:00 AM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

how come no picture of the cat?

10/31/2005 02:40:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Becos everytime I take picture of that devil he dashes off...see below post for a picture of his black bekside..:)

11/03/2005 03:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home