exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, February 13, 2006

Jobless but busy

The past two weeks or so have be spent with frantic jobseeking.I have been seeking everywhere for something that I might enjoy doing.

I wonder if I am going ahead of myself. First of all, I can always work in a call centre environment,ableit hating it at the time.But at least I will be earning some dough,rather than nothing at all.At the moment,not bringing in any dough has driven me very close to insanity. I hate thinkinng twice for my weekly Starbucks and even thinking twice about taking a bus into town.

Should I settle, or should I heedlessly pursue on for a role of my dreams? Choices choices choices..I am sick of rewriting my CV for the upteemth time.If only I was located in London where my profession is in great demmand. But with Bacon looking for another job, we are at the moment stuck here.

1 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

You got the rest of your life in front of you, so I don't think giving it a few more months is too unreasonable.

That said, once those few months are up then you should bite the bullet and do something different. Who knows, it might lead to something really interesting and fun. ;)

2/13/2006 04:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home