exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Saturday, January 14, 2006

She's getting married! Part 1

Waking up at 8.30am is never this housewife's forte..especially since I've been out of a job for the past few months and the usual waking up time is 10am.So even though it was my wedding day,I was only barely awake crawling to the loo.

At 8.57am,my outfit's ready to go
the outfit

frogclasps
Zooming in

jewelry
As part of {lunabliss},of course there's earrings!

My blue suede shoes
Blue suede shoes

By 9.28,I was up and running around in front of the mirror
gettingready

Unlike a typical bride,I am doing my own makeup,hair,manicure and even pictures.

love is blooming
First view of the tulips that Bacon had put together for his bride

At 10.26am, we were both panicking...Bacon was fiddling with my bouquet and smirking nervously.Mind the Christmas tree..
sheepish

At that point,we were both on tenterhooks and ready to run out and away.Luckily,our chauffer for the day,Jo,was over and just laughed and laughed at how stupid we were both being

We arrived at the Town Hall half hour early...all the way still giddy with excitement.I was seriously contemplating just runnng out of the car,but I figured that I could not run very far with my stilettoes and besides,it's bloody freezing.

To avert the rising panic that I am feeling,I suggested that Bacon started snapping pictures of me,so I won't be thinking of an escape route.Sorry...next few pictures are all in self vanity.

bowed love
Blooming again

tie me up
*Ptttttt*!

prancing3
Constipated

reflected
Reflections

up from down
Up looking down

twisted hair
A view from behind..

To cut down on the bandwith-draining effect...stay tuned for the next episode - The Ceremony!

4 Comments:

Blogger YC said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*HUGS & KISSES*

1/15/2006 09:47:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Thank you YC...:))

1/15/2006 01:16:00 PM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

i wished i was there to take your pictures for you :P

1/15/2006 04:26:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I so wish that as well lor..I wasn't impressed with other people's skills.

1/16/2006 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home