exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Housewife on crack

Its been ages since I got into one of this 'I need to clean' mood...and boy, since yesterday,the mood is really like as if I am on crack and I cannot come down

It all started off with me receiving my wedding confirmation. Bureaucracy at it's best, I rang yesterday to change the date and my confirmation arrived via post today.Hats off to Leeds Registrar's office!

In the midst of happy happy joy joy, I popped a load of laundry into the machine..and proceeded to clean the spare bedroom aka laundry room.Deciding that the floor's getting a little dirty,I started mopping the floor of the room.Not content with one room being clean,I rearranged and vacummed the living lounge whilst waiting for the laundry to finish it's round.

After hanging up the clothes,I continued vacumming the living lounge..even moving the sofa around to get under it.It's like as if I've gone nutters and that piece of long-forgotten crisp under the sofa was the most important thing in the world.

Then I decided it's time to water my christmas tree.Afer the poor nordic fir being left outside for two weeks...all around me everyone's tree is up except me.After struggling with the stupid tree that weighs a ton...



Ah hah!

Not content with the crazy happenings of the day, I started mopping the kitchen as well. After ages spent getting catfood stains out from the kitchen floor and month-old withered beef left on the kitchen floor,my kitchen is sparkling again! Woohoo...

And then I went up to the bedroom to get the cat....which then turned out to be me changing the sheets and then putting another load of laundry into the machine.

Bacon called to tell me that we're going out for dinner,which means no cooking dinner for me..being so high on housewife duties,I am actually really dissapointed! Oh,never fear, I can still make lunch for him to bring along tomorrow. Joyfulness!

This housewife thing is really getting out of hand..I cannot wait to bring the tree in tomorrow and start decorating.Plus there are still my wedding gifts to wrap to give to guests,cards to design,jewelry to make for myself.....

Christmas tree ham!
You know it's christmas when your cold cuts are shaped into christmas trees!!

4 Comments:

Blogger daydreymer said...

MAKE ME A SANDWICH!

12/14/2005 04:03:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Yum yum eh...

I actually bought you a princess and dinasour hams when I was here last...then I left in the fridge and forgot to bring.

Have you started on your spongebob advent calender

12/14/2005 06:08:00 PM  
Blogger mooiness said...

Which way are you leaning: domestic goddess or corporate queen? ;)

Or if you can have it, both? :P

12/15/2005 12:28:00 AM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

mili.. i haven't started on my spongebob chocolates. i think i have 20 pieces to eat lor. think i better start now.

12/20/2005 03:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home