exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dry run 2

lunabliss
Woohoo!

We are going on sale again.This time at my neighbourhood Morley Christmas Fair.Crowd expectation? BIG.

Temperture?Freezing. I can't believe I'd be outside all day this weekend..from stall setup at 6.30am until closing at 7pm. All for £30 a day.We'll see how well I do on Sat,and decide if I still want to do it for Sunday, as Sunday I'd need to close early due to Si going out of town for work.

In the meantime, gotta churn them earrings out.Si's off tomorrow as we are due at the registrar's office,with him around,I can't seem to get anything done properly,so here's hoping I get at least 10 pairs of earrings out tomorrow

I seem to be running out of stock of the essentials as well,which is not good..i.e. hooks and headpins.This weekend might be a good time to get rid of all the pearl necklaces that I have in stock.Heck, get rid of all my earrings since we're at it!I can't wait to sell them all off..even though every single one is a little bit of me

As usual, no more fun and games for me till sales day..hopefully,this time it'll be better than my last dismal sale of only 6 pairs of earrings

No more blogging,if I can keep my hands off the keyboard!

1 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Faster Pussycat, Sell Sell!

Hehe I've always wanted to paraphrase that. Woohoo!

12/08/2005 01:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home