exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, December 01, 2005

{Lunabliss}


Tomorrow will be the maiden voyage for {lunabliss} uk! I've booked a store at the neighbourhood Burntcliffe High for their pre-christmas/ladies nite fair.Getting quite excited and working my poor fingers overtime to ensure that I have enough earrings to sell and that packaging/pricing/display is all tip-top

Not actually anticipating many people though.It's quite small,with only about 20 stores. They charge for entrance as well (wahlau just like clubbing ok), and thus far they had managed to sell 150 tickets,so depending on how well they do, will probably not exceed 200 people actually attending the fair.Will be a good first experience for me.

Ooo I'm so excited..I have about 100pairs but it seems so little when I've hooked them up on my display unit.Yep, don't play play, I have a display unit ok! Mouahhaha

Wish me luck folks..no more blogging until after the fair..and no more Playboy channel too..

*reluctantly pulls herself away from the bouncing tits on telly...

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Good luck - take some pics if you can! :)

12/01/2005 06:27:00 AM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

good luck! next time we'll make our own teeshirts :) hahaha!
yeah make sure you take lotsa pics yahhhh...

12/01/2005 08:14:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

OMG...teeshirts..Cool,I like.

We'll send in our chief designer - you!

12/01/2005 01:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home