exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Moving bacon..

It's the small little things that makes me realise why am I moving half way around the globe for a slice of bacon.

He is on a perpetual lookout for Malaysian and Thai takeaway places...especially those advertising tomyum.

He researches the best cellphone plans for me...and is tasked with the duty of providing me with a number before I leave KL on Sunday
He treats me to beautiful bouquets of flowers...and prepares MY orange to keep me on a choc high

He happily tag along for my corset and lingerie buying sprees

He makes like a housewife and cooks





I know I say this too much, but this guy is very "tai sek" (deserving of love)

5 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Yes puts us mere mortals to shame. ;)

11/10/2005 08:47:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

hoiks...u can cook also what.Summore had your own restaurant. And a nice car.And a nice cousin..:P.

I suckup enough already or not??

11/10/2005 09:05:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

It all gets old soon.....you are a braver person than I....

At this point the only person I am moving for is myself.

11/10/2005 02:15:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Skippy-san: Well, reckless youth is wasted on the young who believes that nothing can bring their world down..

11/11/2005 04:32:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Ah fumie...If you get back to the ole grey country, we must visit Ann...as in Summers. Together;)

11/11/2005 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home