exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, November 07, 2005

Ello Sakiko!

My stats are telling me that my dear uni mate Sakiko had popped down on my blog for a little visit from Tokyo.*waves*waves*

I miss Fresno so much..the friends I made,the lovely smell of cow dung (only CSUF alumnaes know what on earth am i talking about!). Meeting with Toushak over the weekend was another nice suprise...because some things never change,and he's still fulla shit funny.

I miss Sakiko's little dog..her nice black car and our fag sessions before classes. We met only during the last year of uni and this is one person I regret not meeting sooner..the other being drey drey.

I remember us having study sessions,class homeworks, and the big project for Dr Kwon's IS 175 class. She's always polished with not a hair out of place, and slaving away at a Japanese restaurant earning big buckeroos but yet still looking as lovely and elegant as a fashion model with smart brains.

I remember meeting her dad during Graduation day, and our last meal together in a spanish/mexican restaurant up on Blackstone and I remember drey drey was in tow.That was the last time we met..more than three years ago.

I miss her.I miss the times we had and the friendship we built.If only Tokyo was not as dreadfully expensive.More than that,I miss school

5 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

We miss school because the social life was fab. Sure we had worries just like now but we were constantly surrounded by friends. :)

11/08/2005 01:01:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I think the distance makes it even harder to not miss school.Like not seeing good friends for a couple of years and wondering if you'd ever get to see them again.

Maybe I'm just getting melodramatic because I am now moving to a country where I have no friends...

11/08/2005 03:09:00 AM  
Blogger mooiness said...

hmm true true. And the demographics aren't exactly young in nature. ;)

11/08/2005 03:38:00 AM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

her dog was a perv. oops.

yeah i remember we had dinner at mimi's cafe with another friend, reka -- right?

11/09/2005 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Mimi's!!! Yes thats the one!!! And reka too! I forgot her name...but I remembered her face cos she got hangout with us sometimes as well...I remember her being there on bran's farewell..

Sakiko reads my blog drey..Hahhaha! Simply say. Maybe it's Andrew's dog that's hornee

11/10/2005 06:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home