exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Yee Bae

I've gone ebay crazy.

Last friday I was trying to chat with Bacon via email but he was too busy ebaying..so I scoot off to check out what the fuss was as well.

Before I know it, I found myself completely immersed in this obsessive world of buying and selling..it is so bloody addictive! Something so addictive has gotta be bad for you innit??

By the end of the night, I was in the running for 1200 pieces of swarowski crystals. 1200. Since I set my acct. up with Bacon's email, the bill goes directly into his email account. He was not amused when he found out that he is the potential proud owner of 1200 of 4mm swarovski bicones in a multitude of colors.

heh.

I have no UK bank account, no UK Credit card, no Paypal account, no nothing. So the burden of payment will fall on Bacon. Bwahahahahah!

Anyway...I lost all my bids, and being the kwai lan person I am, continued to jack up prices of those items that I do not really want..Mouhahaha.

But yesterday I had my first win! Yes!! I won!! On tenterhooks for the last 10mins of the auction, I now understand the excitement in bidding. I/Bacon is now the proud owner of 30 christmas tree glass beads...yippie yippie yay yay!

Since Bacon was too busy pulling a long moody face yesterday, he tried making up for it by automatically accessing my account and paying for it right after I told him I won.Now, where can I find a nicer Bacon?

Misery loves company. All the girls of {lunabliss} has gone ebay crazy....drey drey and sheryl have also been surfing and it's getting out of hand for all three of us...

2 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

It's spreading already ... run, run, RUN!

11/08/2005 03:38:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I know....c'mon now, I know you need your fengtau cds!! If you see some idiot jacking up the price, its probably me..:P

11/08/2005 03:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home