exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

meow

I've always preferred cutie dogs to cats...esp those as cute as YC's Luna.

So it's with trepidation that I moved in with a black cat.However, he has been suprisingly pleasant,very cuddly and adorable. There is nothing he likes more than cuddling up between me and Simon in bed,like three pigs in a blanket.

He likes staring outside the window, looking for his next prey. This hunter of a cat has brought back numerous little critters over the years. I can't say I am proud of it,because I think it's the single most disgusting thing to be killing teeny little critters.

This spoilt little pussy has numerous toys to play...and I must say that I've spent hours teasing him..

Now,where did that mice go?

Now, where did that mice go?

Hehehe.At that moment,I thought it was funny.Tets was completely confused.But it's ok cause it's a toy and it was actually quite a cute one.

Yesterday night was football night, so this little housewife was home alone at night whilst Si froze in the stadium. As I sat tickling Tetley, he suddenly decided to scratch me....and of course I screamed and told him to buzz off and that we are no longer friends. I then popped into the shower...and as I was comming out, I could hear him meowing nonstop in a owl-ish fashion...which was very very strange. I thought I had accidently closed the kitchen door,and he can't get outside.

I hurried downstairs and found nothing amiss.Taking his meowing as an apology,I sat him down on the sofa and tickled him and even fed him his favourite catnip.

Our clothes were drying indoors, and Tetley suddenly decided to play hide and seek with my bra.I was quite confused...and then I found this under my drying line..

dead

Oh gawd. Initially,I thought it was the toy mice..and then I noticed that it was a little too big.So, like any self-serving girl should do, I screamed. And then I tried ringing Si,but that bacon left his phone at home,so I could hear it ringing from the porch...which misled me and I thought he was just opening the door. It was actually in his jacket,but he got home a minute after.

He found the whole incident quite cute and amusing..grrr.He is of the opinion that the cat was trying to make peace with me from his scratching.

I really hope I wasn't the cause of the poor mice's death.

4 Comments:

Blogger daydreymer said...

oh my gosh. that rodent is actually.... quite cute. better than our tikus in malaysia la. british rats are so squirrel like minus the bushy tail. wow.. i feel like saving this pic and place it on my desktop. hehe!

11/24/2005 02:52:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I know!! Apparently it's quite furry and cuddly....according to Simon who kept poking and stroking it.

Notice how it's eyes are wide open with fear.

I think it's a field mouse.

11/24/2005 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

is it dead?

field mouse are quite delicious right? heh heh :)

11/26/2005 02:45:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

You want to eat is it? I fry for you come...tempura mice

11/26/2005 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home