exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Sunday, December 04, 2005

No matter how good the DJs are...

nothing can beat this...

Velvet

Oh I miss you..

victor,gf,brandon and me
Victor & Brandon

kelvin and mils
Kelvin the lengjai

Ed smirking and Eddie
Edwin smirking stupidly and Eddie

tai kor and me
Taikor and me

Whites in threes
Whites in threes

cancerian tag team
Cancerian tag team

me and mandy stuffing cotton candy
Me and mandy stuffing cotton candy...Zouk's halloween party with free cotton candy

shots!
Rounds shot dead...

me,tai kor and eddie smirking into space
Smirking

I am abg Lan
Hehe...I am Abg Lan..did you not know

I went out clubbing on Friday and Saturday...no matter how killer good the DJs are, nothing can compare to KL. I am so pathetically home sick now....cold and miserable.

I miss my nasi lemak (Marcus & Nadia, dont laugh!),my yumchar sessions,my bed,my prawn mee,my prawns,my fish,my vegetables and most of all...my maid.You try living in a pigsty...which is what the house is after Si threw a party on friday..spilt beer,chips all over the place and beer cans everywhere, even in the toilet.

*sniff*

Maybe it is not meant to be.

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

You basically swapped everything that you loved in KL for the love that you have for one man. I applaud your courage to uproot urself like that.

Whether it's worth it, time will tell. But we are here to prop u up whichever way. ;)

12/05/2005 12:21:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

yeah...its been quite traumatic,especially with me at home jobless and friendless..and causing a big fuss with poor si because I feel so trapped..like desparate housewives.

I want to yumchar,I want to be able to just walk out for a roti canai,I want to yumseng with my cheena friends,I want to walk into (most) shops in KL and know that I would probably be able to afford anything in it.Not trapped in the cold without any friends or family and shopping in elcheapo shops due to the exchange rate and me being jobless.

It is a scary thought,because this is not like as if I am going to school and will probably return to KL very soon...I might never live there again.

I have never been homesick throughout my travels and time away from KL,this is my first time,so that's bad.

Yah marcus methinks it's time we have another drunken session:)

12/05/2005 01:14:00 AM  
Blogger mooiness said...

on! but we gotta work around our timezone difference! :)

12/05/2005 03:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home