exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, December 09, 2005

Congrats Spike.....too!

This is going to sound so bimbostic,but...

I just realized that another one of my fav blogger,Spike of the Hongkie Town fame, has also been voted in the Best Asian Blog final!

Now,two of my top bloggers are in the finals...I'm getting Si to vote from the office as well.Anyone in search of a good laugh,check those two troublemakers out!

With the cream of the crop of Asian bloggers there,heavens knows why are people still voting for the irritating little pink blob who's been fired as a professional journalist.And she seem to be winning as well by a yard.This world must be filled with more brainless teenyboppers that I realize.

2 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

Good for both of them. Me, all I got was a rock........

12/10/2005 08:02:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Well skippy...you'd be top of my rating anyway...:)

12/10/2005 05:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home