exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Greetings and laughters

Dreydrey a.k.a maidzilla: Of course NO!!!I was afraid I might throw it to his grandma..and besides,I also think it's sibeh sexy..hehe.

Skippy:Suffice to say, it's all I've dreamt of..:P

Mooi: I thought so too!

Mavis: Thank you for saying hi:). Will do a blog of 'the meeting' upon your request..keep your eyes peeled!

thanks laynie & Mishellz!

Bacon's laptop is acting up again,and I am facing difficulties viewing the pictures.Dad's pushing for more pictures of his fatass daughter and son-in-law to preen to the old fart cynics who tell me every chinese new year that I am too fat=will never get married. NAH! Suck it up you bitter old farts...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaaaaah ... sweet photo

1/12/2006 12:45:00 AM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

hahahaha i love your response!!

1/12/2006 03:52:00 AM  
Blogger Nadie said...

*wolf whistle* looking good mili!

1/13/2006 06:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home