exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I've been pawed

Laundry day again...and this time for sheets. Popped them in,and out came paw prints

You see, tetley sleeps on our bed all the time..either our bed or the bed in the spare bedroom.I've always hated getting jet back fur on our bed,but bacon always insists that as long as I make the bed and keep it covered,its ok.

Fine.

The sheets are now drying outside.Muddy paw prints all over the sheets are now part of the pattern of my sheets.It will NOT come out!!

As if he knows,the cat is now cuddling up to me as I write this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kynne said...

Hahahaha! Sounds like me on my saturdays-off.

Eh Mili, I didn't know you make jewellery from Swarovski crystals and south sea pearls! I'm a huge fan of both. Can order from you or not hah? But I'm in SG, how leh? Aiyo, I'm so tempted to buy all the earrings you have on display there! Lol.

12/16/2005 04:18:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Thank you..:)

Well, it depends on what do you want, but our Malaysia 'branch' are able to replicate most of my designs with similar materials.It will be cheaper shipping wise as well. You might want to take a look at our website, as it has samples of their designs. If there is anything specific that you are looking for, we are able to custom-design it for you

http://lunabliss.multiply.com
or
lunabliss@gmail.com

12/16/2005 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger Nadie said...

Eek@muddy paw prints. If you were in australia, I would have recommended Sard Eucalyptus soap...

12/21/2005 11:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home