exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, December 23, 2005

Bad blogger

I have been a bad, bad girl.

For those of you that thinks that I've fallen off the face of the earth,sorry,I'm still alive and kicking.The Bacon's laptop had beena acting up,and we've been trying to connect my laptop via our wireless,but I've gotta say that it's been acting up as well which is driving me totally bonkers. I would fall asleep waiting for the laptop to boot up ,and 3 hours later would awake to the laptop still trying to bootup.

Niasing.

So, still alive and preparing for my first English Christmas.No snow in sight,not good.Wrapped about 40 presents to date...and am really glad that most of my shopping has been done in KL,the prices here are killer. I only had to buy Bacon's presents here,and not done too bad actually..not going to state what they are, cause Bacon has wisen up and started stalking my blog..

Oh, decorated my first real pine christmas tree as well!!Very nice...I like.It's actually very different from a real one..towards the top of the tree it's more 'botak' or bald, which means that not many baubles can go on top,it's more like a pear shaped tree.I've piled presents at the bottom of the tree to make it real pretty and all..and I must say,this has gotta be the first christmas where I have actually piled on real presents at the bottom and not wrapped empty Bata shoeboxes! Pressies hooray! I can't wait for Christmas!

Will be doingg pictures soon...I have been snap-crazy,but just had no access to any computer-like apparatus during the last week,and am now alternatingg between reading my emails and blogging and reading blogs..so many things, so little time arrrrgh

As I am half drunk now and it's nearly 2am, I will now leave you in peace,and blog again in about another 12 hours

Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

Welcome back! And Merry Christmas!

Hope you find something nice in your stocking tomorrow morning!

12/24/2005 06:54:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Thanks Skippy San! Happy christmas to you too!

12/25/2005 11:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home