exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, February 06, 2006

we interrupt this transmission..

Yes,I know,I know.

I have not blogged in ages on my happy life here where its always grey and rainy.

Been under quite abit of stress latetly,which had deterred me from my regular crap blogs.For those in the know,no,I did not get that job which I had been aiming for,which had contributed immensely to my stres.

At the moment,I am at crossroads where I am unsure whether I want to continue seeking for a job in the same proffesion or should I just move away to something completely new and screw all my previous experience.I don't know.Stayin with the same company for three years had build a comfort zone that I had refused to get out of.It is not easy to get out of it and pursue something else that is completely new.

Hmm.Decisions decisions. Being a peniless immigrant is not a very happy position.Shall I subject myself to a temp position in Borders?Or shall I mindlessly fumble along in my comfort zone and look for something I already know?

5 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Well you've only been there for less than 3 months. Don't give up yet. However if you find yourself in a rut, don't hesitate to pick up something new, like that temp job. ;)

Maybe you might end up liking it. My dad changed from engineering to insurance when we got to Australia and that's one drastic change. Stranger things have happened. :)

2/06/2006 04:22:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Hmm..truth be told, I have just started actively looking outside of my shell of comfort.So yeah,things might not be as bad yet

I guess my biggest issue is being unsure on whether should I continue in my field or move on.Deep down inside,I know that I am great at what I do,but it does not make me happy.But it pays the bills...so how?

worse comes to worse, if you see me on an internet webcam site..you know what happened! Ey,still a change of career rite?

2/06/2006 07:07:00 PM  
Blogger mooiness said...

Ok so you know you are good at what you do but you weren't happy. Hmmm. Dilemma.

I'd just apply to anything that piques my interest and see what sticks. ;)

2/07/2006 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Sorry to hear about the job.

If you do go the webcam route, please post the URL......I'll be happy to contribute ;-). Just kidding.

Seriously, I hope things work out for you and those of us in the cheap seats are rooting for you!

2/09/2006 05:22:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Many thankss skippysan..:)
Its readers like you and mooi that keeps me going during dark lonely nights...:P

2/12/2006 06:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home