exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, June 08, 2006

i hate weddings

I have been resisting to blog this for so long....

..but I hate weddings. Especially my own. Especially when my folks insists on a two-bit wannabe DJ who tells dirty jokes during a wedding.

And so I erupted. It was either my way or the Bride's not going through with the wedding. And so things starts to go wrong. Top tens are:

1. Could not find a hotel
2. Found a hotel, but they delayed sending us the contract for 3 months
3. Found out that the hotel is closing down - right after our wedding.
4. Hotel is demmanding extra RM2000 for a man to man the BBQ station - do they think I do not know thats the average monthly salary for a newly grad and not a satay man!?
5. Lost rings
6. No flights (I still dont have my flights back yet - which is actually cheaper if I bought a return from here instead)
7. My invite cards are not even printed yet
8. Cant find wedding shoes. Watch me walk down the aisle with BATA slippers
9. I have no songs to play during the whole duration of the ceremony
10.I cannot find matching earrings for my necklace

It doesn't help that I have a wedding to attend in 2 weeks time here - and I have nothing to wear. Dresses here costs a bomb, but I have to get one.I hate weddings - if your other half is trying to persuade you to attend or have a wedding, run. Run far far and dont look back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

There is always Vegas!

6/09/2006 02:11:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Its too late for me now, skippy san..but don't let the SO drag you down the same road!!

Hahahah!!

6/14/2006 10:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you kidding? all this bitching b/c you're getting married? so many women dont even get the freakin' opportunity and you are such an obnoxious pig you've decided to waste web space talking about how you couldnt get your way...cry me a river

4/28/2007 04:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home