exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Senseless

Peekaboo

Sometimes I feel that Bacon's like the mascot of this blog. As we do most things together (sickening I know), he's always having to pose whenever I scream "I wanna blog this!". And since it's either me or him, and he hates taking pictures with my camera. It never helps that he always digs into food before I can snap a picture of them.

So the Bacon is going to the Isle Of Wight festival this weekend. Bloody sod...where Coldplay,Goldfrapp & the Foofighters will be making an appearance.3 days 3 nights of full time partying.And I'm not going.Apparently its a 'boy thing'...so I'll be sulking at home.

No one to pose for me, so no pictures this weekend. will try to upload my long-outstanding pictures..incld the lomography pictures.

6 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Nice shot and poor u - him partying, u staying at home.

6/06/2006 04:13:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

so NOT fair right?

pssst...so who's your mascot?

6/07/2006 08:53:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

What? No Hen's night out in London while Bacon is gone? My advice to you is to begin drinking heavily..........

Seems to me that a bunch of your lady friends, Chippendale dancers,and 5 shots of tequila..... mix, heat and serve.

Or at least a night at the pub.

But that's just what I would do.

6/07/2006 01:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. i agree w/ skippy. man.. if i were with u right now............ we'll do HK all over :) hahaaa

6/08/2006 03:15:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

OMG...HK.Where all wet dreams come true..oh,did I really say that out loud?

If you were with me, we would drive to HK in my new car.See, come study in leeds!

As chief bridesmaid, dreymer is now tasked with planning a hen night for me in KL.Preferably on the 1/7, the day I land.

Bear in mind im in boondocks Leeds..and I have no friends (woe betide)

I think I'm going to Harvey Nichols for sushi on friday..my friend has to go out with the Husband on sat - his birthday;why must his birthday be sat!??

Instead, I am going to have one last search for my long lost Tiffany's.And go shopping.And spend time with Mr. Chivas. I miss him

6/08/2006 08:50:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

You need to tell me where the wet dreams come true in HK. For my next trip there.........otherwise I just have to stick to Spike's advice..........

6/09/2006 02:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home