exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, June 05, 2006

Lomo pictures are up!

And they're so frikkin cool!!!

Now I just need to figure how to blog them.It was hilarious when we picked it up..they actually made a note that the prints were 'highly irregular' and please check with customers!I need to find myself a scanner..started with my second roll of film and am trying to get that developed as well over next weekend.I had been so digitized I dont know how to load films into cameras anymore..:0

And news over the weekend:

Reader Alicia got married and is now officially Mrs Graham (dont know his last name).Congratulations!

I had dim sum on sat & sushi on sun...the first since last november!!Beggars can't be choosers, but it was delicious!

I found Reeses' peanut buttercups!! The culprit of my expanding shape..I remember I got so many of them whilst trick or treating on my first halloween in the States..and had been addicted ever since.Otherwise not found in Malaysia.

I also burnt my fingers BBQing...:/.So cant type much now..:(

5 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Make sure you get the highest res scanner that you can afford.

Woohoo!

6/05/2006 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

hahahaha

but it really was damn cool.takes pictures in sequence and in 4 diff angles.

prolly i'll take picture of picture...i cant wait til my 2nd roll is finished,as i accidentaly exposed my first roll,all pictures on bottom left is yellow in color..

Thinkin bout getting the fisheye soon

6/05/2006 12:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

development is ex right?

6/06/2006 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

for a roll of 36; developement + prints 6x4 is £3.15.

dirt cheap.RM20 only...the last film I remember developing in KL cost me RM40

6/06/2006 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mili! Thanks for the well wishes on your blog! I am officially Mrs Graham Arksey now! Scary but true! Thanks for all the makan ideas when I get back to KL...I am arriving home on 3rd July, not long after you I think! I miss my food too!! Anyway, hope life is good for you! Take care and keep in touch!

Muaks, Alicia

6/08/2006 12:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home