exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, June 02, 2006

Home beckons..

I am starting a list of things I need to do before I return to UK...so this is revision 1. Anyone with additional ideas, please let me know.Those wanna teman me anywhere, please state your name,address and telephone number and I will get back to you:P

Things to be eaten before I leave Malaysia...

Nasi Lemak (x10)
Prawn mee
Loh Mee
Char Koay Teow
Kai Farn
Siu Yuk Farn
Chee Cheong Fun (Must be penang-styled)
Baked Crabs
Butter Prawns
Steamed Garoupa
Curry pomfret
Loh Bak
Salted vegetable duck soup like grandma used to make
Cheese Baked Rice
Bah Kut Teh
Durian (yumm..)
Coca for steamboat
Zen for Chicken Katsu & Sushi


Things to be bought before I leave KL...
Shoes (x3)
El cheapo bags
Contact lenses
Jewelry making paraphenelia
Shu Uemura moisturisers & foundation
Dried foodstuff
Christmas presents for the Outlaw-ed family members

Things I need to do before leaving KL...
Facial
Dentist
Optician
Massage

4 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Yong tow foo leh? Not a fan ah? :P

And nasi lemak x 10!!! Wahahah.

6/02/2006 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Not really into yong tow foo..hmm

hahaha...I doubt it'll be x10..if only I have a stomach of a heifer.

6/02/2006 12:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about fried spaghetti and borsh soup?

WAN TAN MEEN leh???

6/03/2006 09:30:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

yummmmm

Fried spaghetti with beef n black pepper..

oh, my borsh soup comes with cheese baked rice..:D

Not really into wan tan mee..

6/05/2006 11:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home