exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tale of a tired bride

I know that you're waiting for this, and I would love to do a proper full story of the wedding and all the such, but at the moment I'm still depressed about being back in England and therefore will only have a couple of snippets..all stolen from maidzilla as I have not properly sort out pictures yet..really,I need to upload them all somewhere where they can stay forever,but with 800+ pictures...it's proving harder than ever!



Woohoo! All closest to my heart in one shot.Those that made it all the way from KL,Singapore & Redang..



We are cute, cannot meh?




At the end of the night, looking a little less worse for wear.



There! That should keep you satisfied for a day or two. Although the most hardcore had already started stalking maidzilla for tales of the day...:P

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww..sweet :)

7/20/2006 09:04:00 AM  
Blogger mooiness said...

Err yes I for one have been stalking maidzilla. :D

7/20/2006 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I didnt want to mention names..but since you are so open with the stalking....

hahahahah!

I will link back to hers after I come out with my own version...it's all lies I tell you,lies!!hahhah

lesson learnt: Never ever ever throw a wedding party

7/20/2006 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you mean "come out with my own version?"

mine is quite the truth what ;)

7/20/2006 03:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home