exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Quick recap

2006 is fast running out, and to toast to the year that was, here was my tops for the past 12 months. I had unwillingly grown up some, learnt much and am still over antagonizing all things trival.I started off by getting hitched, and it ended with the birth of Joel, the cute little poo-ing bundle of joy.HE IS NOT MINE OK!

reflected

Jan
Got married

Feb
Maggy & Benny got married

Mar
Started working again

Apr
Visited Edinburgh & Da Vinci Code's Rosslyn Chapel
Easter-egged out

May
Krispy Kreme-ed and witnessed the Cheeserolling competition
My first big purchase - the A Series
Lost my wedding & engagement Tiffany's

June
Grew a veggie plot
Stressing out for the upcomming nuptials

July
Got married-again
Spent some time with the sea and the surf

August
Contemplating on purchasing a new house
Visited Pammy @ London
My first festival - V Festival at Westeron Park with Groove Armada,Fatboy slim,the Hed Kandi gang and the sugababes
Made my first jam

September
Watched Robbie Williams live in action

October
Car got broken in
Started jobhunting again

Nov
Moved to a house that is owned by me and myself!Oh and partly Bacon of course

Dec
Did the Australian tour
Held my first godson Joel.
Met up with moo,my not-so-secret blogging friend and YC the hotchick of blogworld

DSCN2777

Ta-Da!

2 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

He sure looks scared! (Joel that is not Bacon.......).

"What the hell is that lady doing with the camera? OW! OW!...Don't squeeze my head so tight!"

12/29/2006 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

he is such a cutie isnt he!!! eeeek!

I was trying to capture evidence of his daddy trying to strangle him so I can use it next time to gain custody.harhar.

12/29/2006 02:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home